Below is a list of frequently asked questions regarding our architectural and interior photography services:
1. What format do you supply photographs in?
Your photographs are supplied as 8-bit uncompressed jpeg files at full resolution, we can also provide web-optimised versions of your photographs at no extra cost. Photographs are uploaded to a web server and made available for you to download as soon as they are ready.
2. What size are the photographs you take?
We use professional Nikon equipment producing 36 megapixel files, the uncompressed jpeg files are circa 20-25MB each. The photographs we supply will print to a very high standard up to almost any size.
3. What is the turnaround time for your work?
We can usually have your photographs returned within a week of the shoot. If you have a specific deadline to meet please let us know and we will always endeavour to meet it. We process all of our photographs in-house so have complete control of our work flow.
4. We have several smaller projects in the same area and are only looking for limited number of photographs of each, are you able to cover all of them in a single shoot?
Yes, we can usually accommodate this type of assignment. We can advise on the limitations of this once you have sent us more specific requirements.
5. Does it have to be good weather for you to shoot?
Not necessarily, interior shoots often benefit from good natural day lighting, but this doesn’t mean it has to be sunny. Likewise, we can also shoot exterior photographs with cloud cover. However, it goes without saying that a nice sunny day with a bright blue sky will often show off you building to its best. We always aim to offer a flexible approach to when we shoot to give you the best possible images.
6. What are your day rates and half-day rates?
We prefer to quote for projects based on your specific requirements rather than quote blanket rates. This allows us to tailor or cost to the type of shoot and number of photographs you are expecting.
7. Do you offer your services anywhere in the UK?
Absolutely, we can offer competitive rates no matter where the location, contact us for a quote and you won’t be disappointed.